A few words
what is compounding ?
Compounding is the creation of a pharmaceutical preparation to meet the unique needs of an individual.
An art dating back centuries, is now coming back in demand to optimise health care solutions.
Here are a few examples of how our compounding pharmacists can help you.
OUR POINT OF DIFFERENCE
- We are Australia’s First Compounding Pharmacy exclusive for Skin.
- Our online store has premium hand selected brands which are scientifically backed and results driven.
- We use our own inhouse proprietary base to stabilise active ingredients.
- We use high grade, high purity active ingredients sourced both locally and globally.
what WE compound
At My Skin Compounding Pharmacy, we can curate medications from scratch.
This means that, more often than not, we can compound medications which are discontinued or are not commercially available.
Some discontinued medications in dermatology include:
We are familiar with the following Medical Grade Cosmeceuticals:
We also treat a variety of skin conditions from Acne, Melasma, Pigmentation, Skin laxity (or wrinkles) and Rosacea to Warts, Psoriasis and Hair loss.
Some of the Medical therapies we are familiar with include:
- Our pharmacists have in-depth knowledge on rare and common skin conditions and physiology of aging skin.
- Our consulting pharmacists undergo extensive training to understand the intricate balance of ingredients.
- We understand the importance of spending one-on-one time with clients and patients to assess individual needs.
- We offer bespoke, tailored solutions to address your concerns.
- We give you appropriate advice on maintaining ongoing healthy skin.