OUR COMPOUNDING PHARMACY
My Skin Pharmacy is the first pharmacy in Australia to specialise in skin. We are an exclusive compounding pharmacy located just 5km southwest of the Brisbane CBD in the suburb of Taringa. Our street address is 185 Moggill Road, Taringa and is approximately 200 metres from the Taringa train station, with ample street parking available on Moggill Road.
We advocate for principles and methods that contribute to long-term well-being of your skin. Our compounding pharmacy in Brisbane operates within a prominent dermatology clinic, collaborating closely with leading dermatologists in Queensland. We offer globally recognised stocks and brands which formulated by dermatologists, and are frequently recommended or endorsed by doctors, medical professionals and pharmacists.
Compounding products for Australian skin conditions
Our pharmacy supplies treatments and/or maintanence for the following conditions:
- Sundamaged skin
- Acne, congestion and enlarged pores
- Ezcema and psoriasis (body and scalp)
- Dermatitis and perioral dermatitis
- Skin ageing, fine lines, wrinkles, dull skin and dark spots
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Hirsutism (excessive facial hair)
- Seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Melasma, hyperpigmentation, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and vitiligo
- Keratinisation/Ichthyosis (Disseminated Superficial Actinic Porokeratosis DSAP)
- Solar Keratoses, Actinic Keratoses, Extramammary Paget disease and Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma
Our Pharmacy Staff
Our pharmacists and therapists have extensive training with expert skin specialists and dermatologists-recommended brands and understand the intricate world of dermatology and skin care. There are always new therapies on the market as the needs of people change and our treatment options become more extensive. Our helpful staff will be on hand to help guide you through the selection process.