- Radiation dermatitis
- Toxic and compromised skin
- Superficial wounds
- First and second degree burns
- Irritated, dry and itchy skin as well as on red and inflammed skin
1) Apply a very thin layer of StrataXRT directly on the affected area and allow it to dry.
2) Allow the gel to dry in 5 to 6 minutes. If it takes longer, you have probably applied too much.
3) Gently remove the excess with a clean tissue or gauze and allow the drying process to continue.
4) Once dried, StrataXRT may be covered with cosmetics and clothing.
PLEASE NOTE: StrataXRT should be applied once or twice daily upon the affected areas or as advised by your physician. For best results maintained StrataXRT in continuous contact with the skin (24 hours a day/7 days a week). StrataXRT should be applied for a minimum of 60–90 post radiation therapy, or until no further improvement is seen. And for chronic radiation dermatitis, continued use is recommended until no further improvement is seen.